Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finally I got it

Fuhhh...
after a year may be.. I wish that I can get that "thing" and you know what?
this year bring the most happiness for me because what I want I have 
got it..
Surely you are curious want to know what "thing" that I really
want....ada ke orang yang nak tahu?
dushh..dushh
never mind you just see it..I'm sure it also have in your wishlist 
this year..
...
...
...
...
...
...



yeayyyyyy!!! I'm really really happy at that time.. I can't believed that..
Are you jelous right now??? please be jelous okay?
HAHAHAHA
cruel mood

Thank you so much my love... I love you more and more and more...
I know and you also know if I can't have this phone I will change my phone
every sem or year may be like I change cloths.hikhik

so there is no more reason to change phone..
Hopefully laa...

OK..BYE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen anda amatlah dihargai..anda pasti comel jika memberi komen walaupun sekali
(^_^)